Who controls my information?
The Website is a UK based website provided by Labrum London Limited and as appropriate its group companies (together “Labrum”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
Any information that you provide to us through your use of the Website is controlled by Labrum London Limited, with registered office at 71-75 Shelton Garden, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ. Labrum London Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10395001
If you have any questions about data that we hold about you, you can contact us by:
Address: c/o Enquiries, 28, 60 Shepherdess Walk, London, N1 7QZ; or
How we use your information?
The information we collect enables us to:
- communicate with you; process orders, deliver products and services, process payments, provide customer service functions and carry out any other obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- keep our business records;
- analyse how you and others use our Website (e.g. by monitoring customer traffic patterns, Website usage and related Website information);
- improve and optimise our Website to ensure that the content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your devices;
- understand our customers’ requirements, perform analysis, data management and comparison and obtain your views on our goods, services and websites;
- administer our Website including for internal operations, trouble shooting, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- develop new functionality;
- provided you have opted-in, notify you about offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you;
- if you have consented, contact you about surveys and user groups;
- offer you the opportunity to take part in competitions and promotions;
- detect and investigate fraud and other illegal activities and defend our rights and property;
- enforce our legal rights;
- and comply with any legal requirements to which we are subject.
Who can access your information is more particularly described within the Who We Share Information With section of this policy.
We may also combine your information with information lawfully obtained from other third party sources and use it for the above purposes.
Dated: 26th September 2016